1. Buy gifts for her on days other than special occasions.
2. Write her love poems. They don’t have to rhyme or be perfect but they must describe the feelings you have for her.
3. Be affectionate. Women love cuddles and kisses. You can never go overboard.
4. Be passionate. Passion can be stronger earlier on in a relationship. As you grow in love, continue to show a strong desire for her.
5. Be Romantic. Long walks in parks, flowers sent to the office, a public embrace, a secret trip planned to Paris – are just a few ideas.
6. Praise her in public. Let others know how much you care about her. Do this in her presence.
7. Be her best friend. Listen to what she’s got to share and tell her everything. Laugh together. Play together. Argue together and then makeup all over again.
8. Respect her opinion. Seek her advice on issues and follow it.
9. Love her beyond boundaries. When you are away, call her to let her know you would rather be with her.
10. Provide support for her standing on her own two feet. Stand back as she takes important roles and value her in those positions.
11. Don’t expect perfection. Appreciate her individuality. Praise her for her good points.
12. Make a happy home. As head of the home, be willing to make a lighthearted, joyful environment for her and your children.
13. Sacrifice. Do the things that cost you your time to put her first.
14. Think of her. When she’s not there, meditate on the reasons you love her.
15. Have no prerequisites. Don’t expect her to fit a mould.
16. Share silent intimate moments. Take her in your arms, hold her gaze, let your eyes speak your love for her.
17. Love her daily. Resolve each day to do one thing that shows you love her.
18. Dance with her. Rock slowly together to romantic music whilst the world passes by.
19. Take interest in her hobbies. No matter how girly it seems, take a moment to understand the things she enjoys doing.
20. Keep learning about her. She will change and grow. Take time to keep up.
21. Spend lots of time together. Come home straight from work to be with her. Cut telephone conversations short. Reduce nights out with the “boys”.
22. Water her with the word. Women of God want nothing more than a Priest of the home. Be that Priest.
23. Always be on her side. No matter what the issue, never let her feel that anyone else gets more of your affection, compromise, attention, and compassion than her.
24. Show what is holding her back. Encourage her to be all the best she can be.
25. Teach her to love herself. She needs to know that she doesn’t need approval to know she is a Queen.